Sunday, May 22, 2011

Park Classes



I am having fun taking my babies to the preschool classes at the Metro Parks. This is a series of photos of the Windy Ride at Sharon Woods on Good Friday. I scheduled the ride thinking about what a beautiful Spring ride it would be around the park. But I forgot that I live in Ohio. So that Spring day turned out to be windy and raining with a high of 48 degrees. On a good note, Craig was able to come. He saved me. I don't handle to cold well, and I don't think I would have lasted through the ride and crafts with both babies by myself.


Calvin and I ran to the car when I could no longer stand the cold, and Craig stayed behind to help Ebie finish her wind socket. I think Craig enjoyed himself, and I think Ebie had a good time too. You can always tell how much fun a kid has by how messy they are.


By the looks of her, she had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment