Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Family: Part 3

This is my beautiful baby girl, Evelynn. I love her. She is a sassy little princess. I told my mom when I was pregnant with her that if she was a girl I was not going to make her all frilly. Big laugh. The first place I went after coming home from the hospital was out to buy her bows for her hair. And I think she has had a bow in her hair ever since.

Craig says he is already deciding what kind of gun to buy because of this one. She can be so sweet, but sassy too. And she KNOWS things. Things Calvin doesn't get even know. She knows how to draw an audience and keep them. She knows how to be bad and make you feel as if you should be giving her sympathy if she cries. She also knows how to cheer you up if you are down. The honey can light up any room, and make even the grumpiest people smile.

Evie loves to be at my ankles, trying to climb up my legs. She wants to do whatever Calvin is doing, which he hates (it starts). And she loves making faces with her Daddy.

I pray that she will grow up to be a great woman of God, and as faithful as I know she will be strong. I pray that she will not remember a day when she didn't love her Savior.

2 comments:

  1. She looks a lot like you and Craig! So sweet!

    Aren't little girls fun?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love little girls!!! Maybe you'll have a boy this time and you'll see how wonderful(and active) they are!!

    ReplyDelete