Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dirty Laundry


(All babies think it is funny when you put them in a basket and call them dirty laundry.)

Just a day of ordinary things, cleaning the house, doing the laundry, sharing the same cookie dunking milk with my babies. Evelynn had her 15 month appointment today, which means shots. Calvin and I took her in, and we all left having been shot. Apparently its flu shot time. Fun, fun. Calvin felt betrayed because I told him we were going for Evie, he didn't feel any better knowing I had a shot too. He keeps randomly saying, "She (the nurse) hurt me!"

Galatians 3:1-9 Through faith we are sons of Abraham, and we will share in his inheritance because we believe. When God told Abraham "through you all families of the earth will be blessed", He was talking about us. I find that exciting! Before I was even born, God had a plan to call me and bless me. That's power!

No comments:

Post a Comment