Friday, May 7, 2010

I Can't Help It!



I heard little Miss Evelynn wake up in what was supposed to be the middle of her nap yesterday. Running up the stairs in order to pick her up before she woke her brother up too, I vowed I would nurse her and get her back to sleep so I could go out and plant my Morning Glories without the help of little hands. She nursed. And as she was laying there in my arms, with her eyes closed, looking all cute, I heard that little voice in my head telling me to kiss her chubby little cheeks. "No", I argued, "she'll wake up." "No she won't", it said, "Look how chubby and soft her cheeks are". My lips puckered. I sat there for a few seconds more trying to fight the urge. Finally, I couldn't fight it anymore. I kissed her. She woke up. It was definitely worth it. If she weren't so dang tasty...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable!!

    I love baby kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't their kisses just delicious? It is hard not to squish them!

    ReplyDelete