Friday, October 22, 2010

Some Things Change, Some Stay the Same

As the leaves change and begin to fall, the realization that Summer is gone is beginning to set in my mind. I lament for the season I see as holding never ending lazy hours. Even though our activities change only slightly with the change in seasons, Fall always brings a mindset of leaving play and getting back down to the business of life.

Looking back on the pictures I took of our play from this week reminds me of earlier this year at another change in season, one that held a little more excitement for me. Seeing these pictures made me realize that a certain someone is always excited to see the changes.



Even when the snow comes, which I dread, he will still be happy to run around the yard like a crazy man.


("one Grecian Urn" if you don't know what I'm talking about you need to watch The Music Man)

2 Kings 20:12-21- Hezekiah makes a foolish decision that shows his lack of faith in the Lord and a desire to be like the nations around him. Despite his weakness the Lord loves him.

No comments:

Post a Comment