Monday, March 22, 2010

Dreams, Goals, Accomplishments...

(Craig took this picture when he went to Europe years ago. So pretty. It has always been a dream of mine to go to Europe.)


Craig and I talk about things we would like to do or accomplish all the time. Most of the time it is just talk. We have a good time dreaming together and then go back to leading our ordinary lives. We need to figure out what it is going to take to get us to actually do the things we talk about and make our dreams reality. Anyone have any experience in this area and would like to offer advice?

For example(s), we both want to be debt free and that is as simple (and hard) as having self-control/discipline. I want to teach homeschoolers Art History. Should I wait until I have my Bachelor's degree? Craig says I should sell audio lessons online...that's as simple as actually doing the research and putting a lesson together. I wish we could be self employed in some way, sell all our belongings, live in an RV and travel the country like the happy Janssen family (that is a little more difficult to pull off). We talk all the time. We are constantly coming up with new things we want to do, but have trouble just getting ordinary things done. Most of the time, the answer is to just do it. Why is it so hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment