Monday, March 1, 2010



Like most little ones, my babies love to help...with everything. They also serve as my biggest distraction, and rightly so. Why this post for example, took me 1/2 an hour just to start. Calvin wanted some cereal. Evie wanted to help import pictures to iPhoto. Then Evie needed her yogurt and Calvin wanted to send a quick email to hgebgdiuhgufh (whoever that is). I imported all the pictures, and then had to convince Calvin that he was very cranky because he needed a drink not marshmellows. Then I ran off to rescue Blogging for Bliss from Evie, who was trying to absorb the information by eating the book. Finally with both babies content playing for now, I get to write my post just in order to ask any readers to be patient with the appearance of the blog as I experiment and learn. I have
Tara Frey's book Blogging for Bliss (a bit wet, but still in good shape) to hopefully help the process move along a little quicker. Now all I need is some good chunks of time to look through it. But it isn't going to happen yet as Evie is now crying and is pretty fragrant.(re-post from previous newly started blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment