Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We're Gonna Take A Walk Outside Today, Gonna See What We Can Find Today...

Yesterday I took my babies and the dog for a walk. The air was wonderful, not too cold not to warm. It is funny though in the fall how 50 degree temperatures would be chilly, but right now it feels wonderful.
Calvin and Couper (the dog), enjoyed walking around in a larger space. Calvin would stop every now and then right in front of the stroller and I was so busy looking around I ran into him twice. He's a tough little man though, it didn't distract him from what he wanted to show me. "Mommy!" he would say, and I would say "Yes, that's a squirrel. Keep going." The picture below is all three of them watching a squirrel across the street.

"Mommy! Dog!", he would say when he saw a strange dog in someone's yard. "Yes, I know", the dog had been barking at us for the last three minutes, ever since the last dog we passed told it we were coming. And we would stand there watching it bark at us (my neighbors probably hate me), and occasionally Calvin (not the dog) would bark back. We enjoyed the walk so much we took another one later on when Craig came home. Hopefully, we weather will permit us to take one again today!

No comments:

Post a Comment