Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Terrible Twos

So today was a pretty trying day with the two year old, well actually with both babies but the little girl couldn't help it because she is sick. Calvin however was...being two. The peak of the craziness was when I realized Calvin was no longer in the room and heard little foots steps upstairs. I went upstairs to find that he had poured an entire cup (a very large cup) of water on my bed. I brought him back downstairs and then a few minutes later I realized he was covered in juice. I went into the kitchen to find that he had poured almost an entire container of juice on the floor, which had flowed under the stove and leaked through the basement ceiling and down the steps. Sigh. Sop up the puddles, clean the rest up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment