Friday, March 26, 2010

My Family: Part 1

This is Craig, my husband. I love him. He's handsome. When I met him 7 years ago, he was the nicest person I had ever met. He still is, but he has gotten a little meaner. I don't know if it's life or being married to me that has done it to him. He became a Christian after we met. Disney (anything) is his favorite subject to talk about. Craig is smart and has a good sense of humor (even though sometimes it is pretty corny). He has the gift of gab. But he is truly interested in anyone he talks to. The man loves people. He also loves creation. 9 times out of 10 if I ask him want he wants to do he'll say "Let's go to a park." But he also LOVES technology. He likes finding new beers, reading self-improvement books, listening to podcasts and watching movies (his favorite being Disney, of course). Only recently has he developed strong political feelings...we won't get into that right now.
Craig is a wonderful husband and father. He loves our babies and they love him. Hardly a morning goes by when Calvin doesn't get up looking for Daddy. And Evie loves to smile and flirt with him, she thinks he's handsome too. I have to end this quickly because he just came home from work...Our family is truly blessed to have such a loving provider. I love him (did I mention that?).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: